and operated, Sunny Day Care & Montessori offers an environment
for children which encourages growth and learning at his or her own
pace. With warmth and understanding, we build a strong foundation
for each child to be independent, self-confident, socially and
cognitively ready for the future. Our loving, dedicated staff makes
Sunny Day Care & Montessori a home away from home.
Our program is designed to:
- maintain quality care in a child's life through consistent
- advise of potential problems in physical, intellectual or
emotional development of their child.
- promote effective communication between the Center, staff and
- encourage parental involvement through observation, visitation
and participation in the program.
- provide parental orientation in policies, procedures, and
philosophy of the Center.
- provide a healthy, happy and loving atmosphere for each and
every child in its care.
Our commitment to your
- to provide opportunities for being with other children in a
setting conducive to the development of wholesome social
- to provide appropriate play experiences that contribute to the
developmental needs of your child.
- to provide opportunities for meaningful play that is based on
your child's individual needs, interests, and abilities, and that
will build important foundations for future reading skills and
other academic pursuits.
- to provide a happy and loving environment where your child will
feel comfortable and at home.
- to guide your child through the traumatic separation period
- to interact with respect and affection, talking at your child's
- to encourage development of appropriate independence.
- to be available and responsive to your child, listening,
encouraging, and sharing experiences.
- to provide positive role modeling and identification that
guides and directs children.
- to set reasonable and consistent limits.
- to be a resource for recommendations about concerns with your
child's growth and development.
- to treat your child as an individual.
- to provide opportunity for sibling interaction.
Our commitment to you (the
- to provide care for your child while you pursue your own work
or other interests.
- to provide peace of mind for you knowing your child is
- to provide you with a report on your child's progress and
- to make you feel welcome to visit anytime because the Center is
the your child's "home away from home".